CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tag, you're it!

My sweet friend, Johnna, tagged me on her blog. The instructions were:
1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.
2. Choose the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people!I honestly don't know what exactly this is or why it's on our computer. The folder was titled "implements" and this was listed as "Pelzel's sprayer". Several years ago, our computer died, and all of our photos were lost. Kevin's parents gave us all of the pictures they had so that we could recover our missing ones. We also ended up with random stuff like this, that I can only assume my father-in-law took! Don't you love how some of it is being held together with duct tape?

Since I didn't know anything about the 4th picture in my 4th folder, I cheated and am also posting the 4th picture from the 5th folder on my computer. It's our dog, Spencer, about a month after we got him. This was listed as being April 2001, and we got him in March. He's about 3 moths old in this picture. Isn't he cute?Okay, now I'm going to tag Karen, Sara, Shay (welcome to the blogging world, girlie!) and Giselle. Can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

2 comments:

J. Page said...

Thanks for playing along!

Shalyn said...

Thanks for letting me play...that was fun! I am glad I am not the only one who reuses baby bedding! :)