CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I get so much out of doing these meal plans. They help me out, which helps out my family. That said, they're getting harder and harder to do. We don't have a huge selection of meals that we regularly eat, so I feel like I'm constantly recycling meals. I guess I should stop trying to impress y'all, and just put down what we actually love to eat (even if it is super simple or the same thing we had the week before)!

Monday: Garlic Chicken, pan roasted asparagus with prosciutto, mashed potatoes - This one does happen to be a new (to us) meal. The reviews looked promising, and it was super simple. The kitchen smells great, too (which is what happens the instant garlic hits oil)! Fingers crossed!

Tuesday: Take out! I've been craving a barbecue sandwich lately, so I think we'll swing by and pick some up after gymnastics tomorrow. Yum!

Wednesday: Sesame Chicken Salad - This was on the list for last week, until I realized that I had eaten all of the salad greens and regular lettuce. Going shopping tomorrow!

Thursday: If all goes well, I'm going to try Bobby Flay's Garlic-Mustard Grilled Beef Skewers. My sister made them last week and said that they were so good. Since we have church in the evening, though, I'm not sure about the timing.

Friday: Tuna Casserole - An oldie, but a goodie.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your meal plan Monday!! It gives me so many ideas! Just think how many recipes we would have if we all shared some of our old standbys? Maybe I'll try to do that soon....

Cecilia said...

I too love the meal plan Mondays. I'm already wanting to try the Garlic Chicken. You inspire me and I bet your old stand-bys will be just as good. Bring em on. Oh and to answer your question from a blog comment a while back - my third little monkey should be here sometime in mid-May. I am not ready for it, but then again, my body is. So we (me) are confused...I am sure the baby will come when it wants regardless. :)