CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Spring Break, everyone! The kids are home (even though Kevin still has to work) and all after-school activities have been cancelled for the week. Unfortunately, it's also raining buckets today, and is supposed to be wet and gross all week. I have NO IDEA how we're going to survive being stuck indoors all week! We shall see! ;-)

Monday: Make-Your-Own Pizza night - I've had pizzas on my list for the past 2 or 3 weeks, and something always comes up on the night I have them planned! As soon as I finished this post, I'm going to make my dough so that it's ready for tonight!

Tuesday: Lasagna - Megan has been asking for it lately. Since Kevin's boss is in town and coming over for dinner, it's a perfect night for it. It's a crowd pleaser and everyone seems to love it. I'll have corn, garlic bread & salad as sides.

Wednesday: Crispy Ranch Chicken - Not sure on sides yet. Maybe mac & cheese.

Thursday: Leftovers - Lasagna produces a lot of them!

Friday: Grilled Shrimp with Garlic - I made this last Friday along with my crab legs. They were so, so good (even better than the crab)! I'll have rice and roasted broccoli as side dishes.

2 comments:

J. Page said...

We might have to try the Crispy Ranch Chicken...It sounds fun. Thanks for the inspiration on Mondays...I may start posting my menus- when I start making them:)! I was looking through recipes last week and thought of you...Found some good crockpot ideas for your Tuesday nights.

Joanne said...

Any crockpot recipes you have, I'd love for you to share! Tuesdays are the hardest night for us, because the kids and I are gone from 4:15 until 6:45! Unless I have something ready, it has to be a fast food night! (And, more often than I like to admit, Taco Tuesday night at Rosa's!)