CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Kevin is going to be out of town for a few days this week, so the beginning of the week (especially) will be kid-friendly!

Monday: Crescent Dogs (ummm, yeah. Kid friendly!), corn, mac & cheese

Tuesday: Take-Out after gymnastics/dance. Probably Rosa's (Taco Tuesday!!!)

Wednesday: Game Day Chili (I make mine without beans). We'll probably make them into frito pies for the kids.

Thursday: Shepherd's Pie (I don't normally do another side dish with this, since it's got corn, carrots & mashed potatoes all in the "pie". I'll probably set out a salad, though.)

Friday: Make-your-own pizza night! Fresh mozzarella and spinich for the grown-ups (meatless) and I'll let the kids use pepperonis or canadian bacon if they want.

There's a chance we'll have some out-of-town guests on Friday night. If so, then I'm okay with going out to dinner and pushing my pizza day to next week! :-)

Nothing too exciting this week, and no new recipes, but I know that I love reading other people's meal plans just to get ideas!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love reading other people's meal plans as well. So thanks for posting them!

Karen said...

Chris loves crescent dogs! He always requests them when I don't have crescent rolls though so they rarely get made.