CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Don't let the looks fool you...

This is what pure evil looks like! I'm on day 8 of the 30-Day Shred, and I think Jillian is trying to kill me. After a week at level 1, I decided to step it up and do level 2 today. OMG! I am going to stick with it, but I'm shooting daggars at her every time I look at the TV!

However, if my body ends up looking like hers, I might kiss the ground she walks on! Gotta go redecorate the house. I'm hanging bathing suits in the kitchen, to motivate me to keep it up until we go to Mexico. Wonder what Kev's boss will think about that when he comes for dinner tomorrow????? (Just kidding, Mom. I'll take them down before he gets here!) :-)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Good for you for making it to level 2! I never made it to 2, but level 1 was working wonders. I have a total love/hate relationship with that video and Jillian, but man is it effective!

J. Page said...

We started today...I hope it works. I know I felt better when we finished. Level 1 kicked our tails so I can't even imagine level 2. Keep up the good work! Maybe we can all keep each other motivated here.

Joanne said...

Johnna - "We"? Is Sutton doing it with you? Kevin is usually playing on the computer while I'm doing it! I invite him to join, but he always tells me no! ;-)

Any motivation I can get is a good thing! You keep me accountable, and I'll try to do the same for you! At least your "baby weight" is just justified - my baby just turned 3!

J. Page said...

Yes Sutton is doing it with me...We both quit working out while I was pregnant and we have decided we are going to get in shape together. We have never really worked out together, so it is actually kind of fun. We do it in the living room and Q sits in her bouncy seat and watches us.

Cecilia said...

I'm crawling out from under my rock to say, sadly, I have never heard of this. But maybe my body thanks me for that. I'll have to look into it after this baby is born because this body needs some tlc for sure! Thanks for the motivation Joanne and Johnna!