CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Hello, all! The past few weeks have been strange. Way too much fast food/take-out and running around. This week should finally slow back down to normal, and I'm happy to be back to a regular meal plan!

Monday: Homemade Chicken Strips, Creamed Corn, Fries

Tuesday: Spaghetti, Roasted Broccoli, Cheesy Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Pioneer Woman's Braised Short Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus - I saw this on her site a couple of weeks ago, and had it in my mind ever since! I can't wait to try this one!

Thursday: Breakfast Burritos - Kevin will be gone overnight on Thursday, so, as usual, we're having breakfast!

Friday: Baked Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit, Chips

1 comment:

J. Page said...

Can't wait to hear how the short ribs turn out...We are co-hosts for our December Supper Club and I thought short ribs might be fun, so let me know what you think.