CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

With the cooler weather, I thought I'd start the week with a soup. I'm most definitely a warm-weather gal myself, but I do like when I can start making soups, stews and chili again!

Monday: My mom's vegetable beef soup. So, so yummy! Someday, I'll put the recipe up, but it's so "mom" like (a handful of rice, enough water to cover - no real measurements). Crackers alongside, but no other veggies or anything. It's all in there!

Tuesday: Chicken stir-fry, rice

Wednesday: Comfort meatballs (the link says BBQ meatballs, but the cookbook has a different name), mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli

Thursday: Leftover soup. We'll eat it all up, and won't have more leftovers since we'll be gone for the weekend!

Friday: Eating on the road! We're heading to my parents' house for the weekend. It's my (YIKES!) 15th high school reunion!

No comments: