CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Right Now...


Borrowed from Well-Mannered Frivolity:

Outside my window… it's frickin HOT!
I am thinking… of all the laundry I have to do (but the rest of my house is clean)!
I am thankful for… my loving family and good friends.
From the kitchen… Owen just dragged his potty chair in front of the fridge - again. :-(
I am wearing… grubby, house cleaning clothes.
I am creating… a brine for tomorrow night's dinner (bacon-wrapped maple pork loin).
I am going… to jump in the shower before heading to the grocery store (after Kev gets home).
I am readingAmerican On Purpose: The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot by late-night host, Craig Ferguson. He's hilarious!
I am hoping… to start (another) diet after the weekend and get back into the habit of going to the gym.
I am hearing… all three kiddos actually getting along and playing together! Trying to hide out so I don't spoil it!
Around the house… my basil plant is wilting in the heat. I think it needs mucho agua.
One of my favorite things… is the first cup of hot coffee in the morning!
I don’t understand… too many things to name! ;-)
I wish… my nephew lots of luck! He's moving into his college dorm next week!
A few plans for the rest of the week… we have our sweet, former next-door-neighbors from Iowa coming to visit this weekend! We haven't seen them (aside from "seeing" them on Facebook) since we moved a year ago! Can't wait until the Hill's arrive!
A picture to share... my sisters (Lisa & Karen) and I many, many, MANY years ago!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year since y'all have moved! Time really does fly by, doesn't it? We miss you!

soccermom10 said...

Wow! That picture is OLD~