CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Monday: Parmesan Chicken Nuggets, mashed potatoes, green beans - This recipe is originally from the Taste of Home cookbook (which I don't have) but my cousin posted it on her blog last week. I've made a very similar nugget before, but these sound even better!

Tuesday: Take-Out!

Wednesday: Chicken & Beef Quesadillas, Spanish rice, watermelon - Tex-Mex food in honor of Cinco de Mayo! We had chicken & beef fajitas this weeked, so I'll use the leftovers to make our quesadillas.

Thursday: Homemade pizzas, salad - I have a MOPS meeting that evening, so I wanted something quick to assemble. I'll make the dough early in the day, then it will be really quick to throw them in the oven!

Friday: Bacon-Wrapped Maple Pork Loin, roasted potatoes, corn - My friend Angela posted this on her blog several weeks ago. It sounded so good, and I found a "hidden" pork loin in my freezer! I'm excited to try this recipe! Like her, I've never been a huge pork fan (aside from bacon), but as I get older, I find that I like more and more pork dishes. Her family gave this rave reviews, so I hope mine will, too!

No comments: