CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

This will be an odd meal week, since Kevin is going out of town. I don't normally cook "big" meals when he's gone. It's too much for me, and the kids rarely eat it. What I do have on the list is:

~ Chicken Spaghetti and asparagus
~ Sara's Crock Pot Ribs and corn on the cob
~ Ham with mashed potatoes with crackers on top
~ Spaghetti (This one is a cheater. The last time I made spaghetti, I froze half of the sauce, so all I have to "cook" for it is the pasta.)

On a side note, I'm so excited for regular TV to come back on this week! Monday night is especially fun for us, since How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory & Two and a Half Men all start back up - 3 of the few that both Kevin and I watch together!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Your menu looks good! I'm so jealous of anyone who gets CBS (which is like everyone else on the planet)! We don't have cable and the television group here doesn't carry CBS. We love the shows you've mentioned and we haven't been able to watch them since we moved here over a year ago. Luckily, Two and a Half Men is in syndication and we can catch re-runs of past seasons on another channel.

Ok, enough of my sob story. Have a great week!

Joanne said...

CBS isn't on your local stations? How weird! I bet you can watch them online!