CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eat Mor Chikin

I was on The Happy Housewife blog (stop laughing now) and saw this. On Labor Day, September 7, 2009, wear your favorite sports team logo to Chick-Fil-A and receive a free chicken sandwich! From 10:30 am until 8:30 pm wear your favorite sports related apparel. Appropriate attire includes any article of clothing with a sports team logo. Anything from a Little League uniform to a favorite professional or collegiate jersey, socks, hat, t-shirt or other accessory is acceptable. You might want to check to make sure that your local Chick-Fil-A is participating - I couldn't find a list on their website saying which ones are.

Also if you visit the site ChickenWave.com, you can sign up to become a fan and receive a free chicken sandwich. By signing up you are entering to win a $50 Chick-Fil-A gift card. They are giving away the free chicken sandwich to the first 250,000 sign ups and there are about 50,000 spots left, but they are going quickly so sign up today! The Happy Housewife posted this a few days ago, so I have no idea if there are still spots, but it sounds like a great idea. We LOVE Chick-Fil-A in this house, so I'll be trying for both!
For fun, here's my "wave"! Can you spot me?

3 comments:

soccermom10 said...

Love, love, love chick fil a! I'm in..........

Kelli said...

Thanks for leading us to this site! We always love Chick-fil-A....even when we're eating healthy!

Karen said...

Chick-fil-a is the greatest kid friendly place I think I've been too. I mean bendy straws, table covers, and the one by our old house even had free containers of Cheerios for little ones. (I promise I don't work for them!) We were at ours earlier this week and saw a sign on the door for the Labor Day give away.