CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

M.I.A.

I'd like to say that I've been doing something productive with my time, like writing the Great American Novel, volunteering with the homeless or training for a marathon (hey...wait! I DID run a half-marathon!), but really, it's been pretty quiet around here. Normal life stuff, and with my Lenten internet break (I'm only allowing myself to be on when the kids are in bed or on my phone when I'm waiting in the pick-up line at school), I haven't been around much. I did, however, feel like visiting here today, and hopefully I'll get back at it soon!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

welcome back...I've missed you - especially all those yummy meal plan Monday ideas and recipes.

By the way, I don't think I ever told you, but awesome job on the half-marathon. Very impressed!