CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Beginnings

Today was Owen's first day back at preschool. He has felt a little left out, with the girls getting their backpacks and lunch boxes. He couldn't WAIT for his little program to begin again!
I'm back to school, too! For those that don't know, I'm working at the Parents' Day Out (where Owen goes) at our church. It's only twice a week, so I think that's a good start to ease me back into the working world. My co-teacher is wonderful and experienced with the 4-year-old class (she' been teaching it for several years) so I'm really having a lot of fun! However, I slept like the dead last night. Who knew that a room full of 4-year-olds could wear me out so much? Go figure! ;-)

1 comment:

Sara said...

That's neat! I hope you both like going to school! We've started looking at Pre-3 for Elizabeth. From what I hear, spots fill up fast...

We miss you all!