CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

M.I.A.

Sorry I haven't been here much lately. We had lots of computer problems for a while, and then with the move I haven't had computer access. However, we're finally here in our new home! The unpacking is going slowly (as always) but progress is being made every day (every hour)!

So far, we're loving Lubbock. The weather is great, Megan loves her new school, and it is SO NICE to move someplace where you know at least 1 other person already (Angela, are you sick of me yet?). We haven't had that before!

Until the boxes are unpacked - at least mostly unpacked - I probably won't be blogging much, but I did want to let everyone know that we made it! I'm off to try and organize the basement. If we can get 1 designated "kid" area finished, it will make life so much easier!

4 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

you have a basement?

Joanne said...

Yep. It's just 1 room, instead of the length of the whole house like they are in Iowa. I was shocked that we looked at 3 or 4 houses in Lubbock that had basements!

Courtney said...

Wow, I'm shocked you found a basement too!

Glad you are there and enjoying things!

What school is Megan at? Glad she is liking it!

We may be there sometime before the end of the month to take down my craft booth. Not sure yet if I will have to do it, or Amanda!

Good luck with the unpacking!

J. Page said...

So glad ya'll are back in TX! Give us a call some time when you are in Angelo. We would love to catch up.