CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Diaper Days

It is my most frequent prayer, that the end of our diaper days are close! I've been changing diapers in my house for 8 solid years, and I'm so weary of them. I will say, though, that the new Huggies that came out are so stinkin' adorable (stinkin' is a totally appropriate word in this instance). I used Huggies with both girls, but didn't love them for my boy, so I switched to Pampers. I don't like the new Pampers much, so I thought I'd try them again. Their new ones are designed to look like blue jean shorts! Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter heiny?

4 comments:

Angie Dicken said...

Those are cute! It's summer now, let him run around naked in the backyard to potty train...It has worked with many of my friends! But don't stress, he won't be in diapers in high school...well, maybe not since those are so "stinkin'" fashionable!

Karen said...

Since Owen doesn't like to wear his pants, these are great for him...hee hee!

Joanne said...

That was my feelings in buying them! ;-)

johnsoneg said...

Those are really cute. Hmmm maybe we will try huggies. I have been struggling with diapers since we moved. I used to love Target diapers, but swear they are different here. And my girls can't wear pampers b/c they are allergic to them. Maybe the girls' diapers will be just as cute.