CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun!

We've been busy little bees here lately! My mom and my cousin, Kelli, came a few weeks ago and we had a great time! A little play time, a little wine, a little sightseeing. It was a great weekend!

On the 4th of July weekend, we met Kevin's family at Lake Buchanan for their annual "Paw Paw Fishing Trip". Although I'm more of a hotel swimming pool kind of gal, we had fun. It was so great to catch up with B & Jen, Allen & Kristy and all of the family! Since I'm bad about keeping up with the blog (and we're going to my mom and dad's this weekend for a nice, long visit) I'll leave you with a peace offering. Pictures of cute kids!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Very cute! We can't wait to see y'all this weekend!